How does the gua sha massage tools work?
Gua Sha is guided by the theory of meridians and acupoints in Chinese medicine. It uses a special guasha tools and corresponding techniques to dip in a certain medium and repeatedly scrape and rub on the body surface to make the skin appear red miliary or dark red bleeding spots. "Out of Sha" changes, so as to achieve the function of invigorating blood and dialysis of Sha.
In addition, bian stone contains more than 40 kinds of trace elements and minerals that are beneficial to the human body, as well as more than 20 kinds of anti-aging elements such as calcium, magnesium, and zinc necessary for the human body.
1. Relieves facial tension
2. Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin
3. Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
5. Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption
6. Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use:
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead,cheeks,around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.
1 PC * Stone Mineral Skin Care